Monday 25 June 2012

Hello :)

So, I guess this is my first ever blog post... I won't make any promises that this will be some sort of eye opening, revolutionary blog - it most likely won't meet your expectations, in fact, you might be reading this post in a couple of years time. I wonder what my blog will be like in a couple of years time.  Part of the reason I have started blogging today is because I like the idea of having a little place of my own where I can share some of my thoughts, experiences, little addictions and meet some interesting people in the process.

I guess, blogging, is not just about the blogger behind the words of the world wide web, it is about talking to people all around the world about the things you are passionate about, things you have in common with those presumed strangers who might stumble across your little virtual haven and be intrigued by some small parts of the content you choose to share with them.

I would like to share my favourite things with you - hence the name of this blog. So, what are my favourite things?

Well, there's my love for Fashion and Beauty, then my passion for travelling and reading, music, my dog... oh gosh that would probably be way too much to try and squeeze into one tiny little blog, right?
Ah well, okay then, scrap the music and dog stuff (I would just flood you with endless stories anyway) and let's concentrate on Fashion, Beauty, Travel and Books. After all, everyone loves those, right?

So, let's see what we've got in common. :o)

In the meantime, here some pictures to tell you a little bit more about me:


 


xoxo
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment