Sunday 23 September 2012

Budget Make-Up Shopping Haul

I am sure, I'm not the only one who finds it hard to save when there are so many things out there available to buy!! *sigh*

Normally my Make-Up bag is never questioned by my piggy bank. However, today's the day. I just cannot keep spending money on high end product without giving Superdrugs Finest at least a try...

So, here is my budget Shopping Haul...

Angelic Eyes by Collection 2000

Smokey Eyes by Collection 2000

Eye Shadow Pallette by Rimmel London

Single Eyeshadows by Collection 2000 and Maybelline

Overview of all product bought

I shall spend the next week testing these products and telling you all about them. Fingers crossed that we can keep the piggy bank happy and like these pieces... :)

Have a great weekend, my lovelies! x

xoxo

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment