Tuesday 9 October 2012

My #lifestyle on Pinterest

I'll admit it, I could spend hours and hours in front of my iPhone clicking "re-pin" on some of my favourite Pinners or Fantasy Shopper Outfits (544 outfits so far and counting!)

From Animals, to DIY tips, Beauty & Make-Up ideas and Movie Stills to Tattoo ideas, Quotes and funny things as well as Fashion snippets. I can find so much cool stuff on Pinterest to look at that the possibilities are endless.

As a result it has become part of my daily routine and my boards are looking pretty colourful:


Of course a side effect is that hours of pinning or re-pinning later I sit there and wonder where the day has gone? I mean, especially the humour section makes me laugh so hard sometimes that I am unsure whether it's a good thing I'm alone in my room laughing or it makes me look even crazier...

In any case, here are some of my favourite Pinners if you'd like some pinspiration for your life:

Jennifer Chong
Fantasy Shopper
Alice at Fashionis
Glamourmag
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Topshop 
Ashley

Have you got a Pinterest account? I'd love to see your pins. Pop a comment below with a link and I'll make sure to follow!

xoxo
Kate

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further
    post thank you once again.
    Have a look at my web page - Celebration Cakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG sometimes I am on pinterest all day! It's crazy isn't it. I love images though, they are so powerful.

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I could spend hours looking through Pinterest. :)

      Delete