Sunday 16 December 2012

A new day & Fantasy blogger breakfast

Good evening my lovelies. It's been quite a week. I haven't been able to share this with you before but here come the big news: I quit my job the other day.

Yes, I know, I loved it there but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do and follow your heart. Well, my heart just wasn't in it anymore. In the end, start up life simply wasn't my cup of tea. Now, enough with the heavy - let me share with you, a lovely recap, of a lovely day in London last week.

On Thursday I attended the Fantasy Shopper Blogger Breakfast in London. Here are some snapshots including the extremely delicious Fantasy Shopper cupcakes...


It was lovely to meet a crowd of enthusastic, inspiring and lovely bloggers from both the London area as well as my beloved Devon. We spent time talking about Fantasy Shopper as well as playing on the site.

There was also a little raffle for all bloggers and Louie from http://www.withlovelouie.com/ was the lucky winner of the Fantasy Hamper filled with some very cool fashion goodies from Mint Velvet, Ted Baker, Reiss and more... Yeah, as you can tell, I was a little jealous of that one. :)

So, that's it for now. Tomorrow I'll be showing you my lovely Christmas decorations and don't forget I'll be announcing the winner of my make up giveaway on Tuesday at 9pm. There's still time to enter.

Click here to read how and good luck!

xoxo
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment