Wednesday 5 December 2012

Dark Chocolate Warm Up

All you need is love, but a little chocolate now and then can't hurt...

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour - £9.99 

So, the weather hasn't been the best, it's freezing cold down here in the South West but I shouldn't complain as back home in Germany it's even colder! They've got snow and everything (according to my BFF) However, to counteract the winter chill I've been feeling, I've gone and invested in a new Dark Chocolate Brown hair colour.

I wasn't looking to experiment with a new product when I had this bright idea on Saturday to dye my hair, but this foam hair dye by John Frieda caught my eye so I decided to give it a go. Here's the result:

Original Colour: Dark Brown - Result: Top right hand corner

So, you can see the result of the colour in the top right hand corner. It's pretty much what it looks like on the packaging which is a first for me. This was the first time that I've used foam hair dye and I must admit it wasn't so easy to get adjusted to. ,The step by step guide scared me a little bit.. "Don't shake" "Tilt 5 x times" "Don't tilt more than five times" "Don't do this, don't do that" When after the first few minutes of trying to follow the instructions it became clear to me that I looked nothing like the foamy haired woman in the manual (which was blatantly photoshopped by the way as there is no way that I could have ever had such a foamy head at any point) I decided to stop worrying and just go with it.
Well, what can I say? The colour worked, I am pleased with the result and there was little mess. So all in all, I'm happy with the result and now that I know how to use it I'll use it again. So, what do you think?

xoxo
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment