Monday 10 December 2012

Crackle Metal Glamour

Experimenting with nails is a bit of a secret obsession of mine. As a self-confessed nailbiter I tend to opt for falsies rather than funky nail polish as they just stay pretty for longer. As you can see from the photograph below, I've opted to fake it with Elegant Touch's "Crack Up Graphite" nails, which is a limited edition available from most drug stores and Amazon.


I think this look is perfect for the party season. The silver has a glitter effect applied to it to finish off the glamourous look and I found these nails super easy to handle and apply. The black holder tips help with keeping unwanted glue residue off your finger tips when applying the false nails.

I've been using Elegant Touch for a little while and so far they've always lasted me at least 7 days so I'm looking forward to 7 days of glamour with these fake beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment